Subject: FOR YOUR ACTION: Nominations to attend the EVD Annual Network Meeting – 12 – 13 November 2024. Deadline: Monday 29 April 2024
From: "EVD Admin" <[email-masked]>
To: "mateusz.markowicz" <[email-masked]>, "stephan.aberle" <[email-masked]>, "tinne.lernout" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "elica.panayotova" <[email-masked]>, "iva_trrifonova" <[email-masked]>, "mikov" <[email-masked]>, "zvjezdana.lovric" <[email-masked]>, "iva.pem-novosel" <[email-masked]>, "aaristodimou" <[email-masked]>, "Valentinos Silvestros" <[email-masked]>, "m.mendris" <[email-masked]>, "mviolaris" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <hana.orliko
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Natalia Kerbo" <[email-masked]>, "Otto Helve" <ott
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 14:31:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

To: National Focal Points for Emerging and vector-borne diseases - members 
and alternates

Cc: National Coordinators; Operational Contact Points for Emerging and 
vector-borne diseases – epidemiology and microbiology

Dear National Focal Points for Emerging and vector-borne diseases,

The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) invites you to 
nominate one participant / representative of your country to attend the EVD 
Annual Network Meeting that will take place in Stockholm (Sweden) on the 
12th and 13th of November 2024. The meeting will be back-to-back with an 
EVD-LabNet meeting, with a joint agenda on the 13th of November. The agenda 
for the 12th will be of consultative nature, and the meeting will be held in 
person (only). The agenda on the 13th of November will be of informative 
nature, and will be held in hybrid format, both in-person and with a 
possibility to attend remotely.

ECDC will arrange transportation to/from Stockholm, hotel accommodation and 
will provide a daily allowance for participants. No reimbursement is 
foreseen for participants that will only join remotely on the 13th of 
November.

To facilitate the timely logistical arrangements, please send your 
nomination via the following 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/EVD_Annual_Network_Meeting_November_2024> 
link preferably by Monday 29 April 2024.

The official invitation letter will be sent directly to the nominated 
people.

Should you have any questions related to the content of the meeting, please 
contact  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] for any 
logistical information.

Kind regards,

The ECDC EVD Team

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.